Hair Accessory Workshops
Design and create your own hair vine or tiara
Have you thought about making your own accessory? Maybe you haven't known where to start or what to actually make. Or perhaps you're worried that it might all go wrong or that you're not the creative type.
Never fear, help is here in the form of my workshops!
I made a lot of things for our wedding but I stopped short of making my hair accessory because I didn't know where to start. Now I've picked up the skills, I'd love to share them with you to help you create your own unique piece! I run personalised tiara and hair vine making sessions for groups, starting at just £40 per person (see below for one-to-one sessions) and here's what you can expect:
- Full tuition, with examples for inspiration
- Lots of support and encouragement - I promise to help you get back on track if it all goes wrong!
- All the materials you need to create your accessory, including Swarovski pearls and crystals
- Pearls, crystals and beads in colours to match your wedding theme
- One of my beautiful gift boxes to keep your accessory safe
- A creative, fun and relaxed hen do experience
- A sentimental accessory that is completely unique as you made it yourself
I'm based in Weston Super Mare and you are more than welcome to come to my studio for your workshop or I can bring everything to you (please keep in mind though that if you're more than 20 miles out of Weston, I'll have to charge a little extra to cover mileage, but let me know where you are and I'll work all that out for you!)
Here's what a few of my other brides thought of the experience:
I also offer one-to-one workshops for brides starting from £80. In addition to all of the things listed above, you'll also get:
- The chance to go through all your ideas and discuss what will work best
- Time to plan out your design (with a sketch if you want one!)
- Help to incorporate more intricate details
- Vintage brooches to include in your accessory if you want to
Fancy having a go? Click on the button below to get in touch, ask any questions, find available dates or to book your workshop and I'll be in touch!